Photo Credit: http://www.mojegotowanie.pl/przepisy/obiady/sznycel_mojej_mamy
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 5 kg Beef, Pork, Turkey (in equal amounts, minced)
- 80 g Sour Bread Roll
- 1 glass Milk
- 50 g Onion (grated)
- 1 Egg
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Little Dill
- 1 Garlic (grated)
- 20 g Bread Crumbs
- Oil (for cooking)
How to make Sznycel:
- Mix meat with onion in a large bowl.
- Dip the bread roll in milk for a while and press it.
- Add the bread roll and egg to the meat mixture. Blend well.
- Stir in salt, pepper, dill, and garlic. Mix to form firm dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts and shape them into roundels.
- Rub and lightly flatten each dough in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the cutlets on both sides.
- Serve hot with bread and sauerkraut.