Tandoori Prawns Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/26296/tandoori+prawns+with+mango+cucumber+salsa
|Tandoori Prawns Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Prawn Tails (with shells)
- 7 g Red Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 3 g Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 200 g Curd
- 5 g Ajwain
- Oil (for brushing)
How to make Tandoori Prawns:
- Remove the veins of the prawns.
- Marinate the prawns with lemon juice, salt, and ginger-garlic paste. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix curd with ajwain, garam masala, red chili powder, and turmeric together in a separate bowl.
- Drain the prawns and keep in the curd mixture for an hour.
- Heat the oven and roast the prawns for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and brush the prawns 4 times with oil nicely. Roast for another 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetable salad.