Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe
|Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Cups water
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken pieces, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chopped fresh ginger root
- 3/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 Cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 Cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
How to make Thai Peanut Chicken:
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok.
- Add chicken, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside (about 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium and add green onions, broccoli, peanuts and the peanut butter mixture.
- Add water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Thai Peanut Chicken is ready.