|Rating||7.8 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 3 tbsp Bengal gram flour
- 3 tbsp Wheat flour
- 3 tbsp Millet flour
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
How to make Thalipeeth:
- Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl and add sufficient water to make a thick batter.
- Now heat and grease a non-stick tava and spread a layer of the batter to make a pancake of 4 mm. thickness.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat the same procedure for other thalipeeth.