Tomatillo Salsa Recipe
|Tomatillo Salsa Recipe|
- 1-1/2 lb Tomatillos
- 1/2 Cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 2 Jalapeņo peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Tomatillo Salsa:
- Remove papery husks from the tomatillos and clean well.
- Cut them in half and keep the cut side down on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Keep it under a broiler for 5 to7 minutes to lightly blacken the skin.
- Place the tomatillos, lime juice, onions, cilantro, Jalapeņo peppers and sugar in a food processor and pulse till all the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place it into the refrigerator.