Tomato Chicken Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aarti-sequeira/chicken-in-creamy-tomato-curry-chicken-tikka-masala-recipe2.html
|Tomato Chicken Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Chicken (cut into large pieces)
- 1½ cups sliced Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 3 cups Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp crushed Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp crushed Coriander
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh Cream
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
How to make Tomato Chicken Curry:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry onions until golden brown and drain on a kitchen paper.
- Blend with tomato paste in a food processor.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces until golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour onion and tomato mixture over chicken and mix well.
- Sprinkle cumin, red chilies, salt, coriander, and black pepper. Stir well.
- Cook on medium heat until the chicken turns tender and no liquid remains in the pan.
- Add cream and remove from heat.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot chapattis.