Tomato Soup Recipe
|Tomato Soup Recipe|
|Rating||8.1 / 10 (141 votes)|
- 4 Ripe Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Mint leaves
How to make Tomato Soup:
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 2 min.
- Then immediately transfer them to ice-cold water.
- Peel the skins and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Now take water in a pan, boil it and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Add mint and salt to the boiling mixture. Boil for about 5-6 minutes.
- Cool and blend the tomatoes with the help of a mixer.
- Sieve the blended mixture to discard the seeds.
- Garnish it with a dash of butter and serve hot.