Tuna Sour Cream Casserole Recipe
|Tuna Sour Cream Casserole Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pkg. Frozen Peas
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 cup Water-packed Tuna
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 2 cup Cooked Noodles
How to make Tuna Sour Cream Casserole:
- Cook the peas in water until they turn tender and drain them.
- Add Brown bread crumbs in butter and stir it over low heat until brown.
- In a 2 quart casserole, mix noodles, sour cream, milk, soup, peas and tuna.
- Mix well and sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake it at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.