Turkey Burger Recipe
|Turkey Burger Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Gound dry mustard
- 1 tbsp Gound cumin
- 2 Fresh green chile peppers, diced
- 1 Medium red onion, diced
- 1 Dash worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Minced fresh ginger root
How to make Turkey Burger:
- Preheat the grill for high temperature.
- In a bowl combine the ground turkey, garlic, ginger, red onion, chile peppers, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, cilantro, paprika, cumin, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape the mixture into 8 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and put the turkey burgers on the grill.
- Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes per side, till well done.