Turkey Meat Loaf Recipe
|Turkey Meat Loaf Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Pounds ground turkey
- 1 Cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Pound Colby cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup ketchup (optional)
How to make Turkey Meat Loaf:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, milk, bread crumbs and eggs, mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fold the cheese cubes into the turkey mixture.
- Place it to a loaf pan and top with ketchup, if desired.
- Bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven.