Turkey Panini Recipe
|Turkey Panini Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Slices rustic Italian bread
- 2 Slices cooked turkey
- 4 Thin slices peeled and cored apple
- 1 Slice asiago cheese
- 1 tbsp Cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp Olive oil
How to make Turkey Panini:
- Spread one side of each bread slice with olive oil and lay the bread oil-side down on the work surface.
- Place the turkey, apple slices, cheese and cranberry sauce on the top of one slice of bread. Put the second slice of bread on the top, oil side up.
- Heat a grill pan on medium heat and cook the sandwich on each side about 3 to 4 minutes till golden brown.
- Remove the sandwich from the heat and cut the sandwich in half.