Ultimate Banana Muffins Recipe
|Ultimate Banana Muffins Recipe|
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 6 oz Butterscotch Chips (or half chocolate)
- 1 3/4 cups Flour
How to make Ultimate Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Mix flour, baking powder cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Keep it aside.
- Mash bananas and add sugar, melted butter and eggs; blend well.
- Now blend in flour mixture with milk.
- Toss butterscotch chips and gently stir in.
- Now add greased or paper-lines muffin tins.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until it turns brown.