Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cup-love.com/
|Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 Cup milk
- 1-1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 1 Envelope gelatin
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup corn syrup
- 1/8 tsp Salt
How to make Vanilla Frozen Yogurt:
- Mix the milk, sugar, gelatin, and salt properly.
- Cook it over low flame for about 5 minutes, till the gelatin dissolves.
- Combine it with vanilla extract, yogurt, and corn syrup, when cool.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and chill it for about 8 hours.
- Transfer into an ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.