Vanilla Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.crumblytablet.co.uk/shopforfudge/vanilla-fudge/
|Vanilla Fudge Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 large can Milk (evaporated)
- 1 small jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Nuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
How to make Vanilla Fudge:
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a pan and cook for 25 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Allow it to cool slightly.
- Now, add marshmallow fluff and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered eight-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until the fudge becomes firm.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.