Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.cook13.com/r-10756-Arabian_Sponge_Cake_with_Semolina
|Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 175 g Flour
- 175 g Vanilla-flavored Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 50 g melted Unsalted Butter
How to make Vanilla Sponge Cake:
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl over a pot of hot water. Beat until the mixture doubles and turns into buttery form.
- Remove the bowl from hot water and continue beating until the mixture cools and thickens.
- Gently mix in flour and butter.
- Grease two round baking pans with butter and little flour.
- Transfer the flour mixture into pans.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.