Vegetable Pastry Recipe
|Vegetable Pastry Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- For dough:
- 2 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 lb Spinach
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 6 oz Chopped mushrooms
- 4 oz Grated Cheddar cheese or Mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegetable Pastry:
- Whip butter and cream cheese, add flour to it.
- Mix till a ball forms, place the dough into the Refrigerator for about 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook vegetables and drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients to it and keep aside.
- Now roll out the dough to 1/2 inch thickness on lightly floured board.
- Cut it into 5 inch circles and place the vegetable mixture in centre of the circle.
- Seal the edges with a little water.
- Prick top of pastry and bake it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.