Virgin Margarita Recipe
|Virgin Margarita Recipe|
||7.7 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 1 Can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 Lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 Cups ice cubes
How to make Virgin Margarita:
- Put the salt in a shallow dish and rub the rim of each margarita glasses with a lime wedge.
- Dip the rims into the salt and keep the lime wedges aside.
- In a blender, blend the orange juice, limeade and ice cubes on high speed for about 1 to 2 minutes till well blended and the ice cubes are crushed.
- Now pour into the glasses, garnish it with the lime wedges and serve.