Vodka Slush Recipe
|Vodka Slush Recipe|
- 12 oz Orange Juice (frozen)
- 12 oz Lemonade (frozen)
- 2 cups Cold Water
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 7 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Instant Tea Powder
- 2 cups Vodka
- 1 litres Lemon-Lime Flavored Carbonated Beverage
How to make Vodka Slush:
- Take a medium bowl and add 7 cups of water.
- Add sugar and boil it until it dissolves.
- Remove it from heat.
- Stir in tea powder while the content is hot.
- Add orange juice, lemonade and cold water.
- Refrigerate it for two hours.
- Now add vodka and garnish it with lemon-lime soda before serving.