Waari Muth Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.wizardrecipes.com/waari-muth/
|Waari Muth Recipe|
- One packet of black beans
- 1-1/2 tsp Fennel powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Var or kashmiri masala (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 4 Glasses of water
How to make Waari Muth:
- Put all the ingredients except Var in a pressure cooker.
- Pour 4 glasses of water in it.
- Pressure cook until whistling starts.
- Reduce the flame and cook for about 1-1/2 hour over low heat.
- Open the cooker only after pressure has dropped.
- Mix var to black beans.
- Warimuth is ready to serve with rice.