|Rating||6.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powdered (Optional)
- 2 cups Thick Coconut Milk
- 1/2 lb Brown Sugar or Jaggery
- 3 Cloves (Optional)
- Raisins, Cashew
- 4 Eggs
How to make Watalappan:
- Take eggs in a bowl and whisk them properly.
- Now add the coconut milk, brown sugar, cardamoms and cloves to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Add the mixture into a pot and steam it after covering it with greaseproof paper for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cashew nuts and serve.