Watermelon Slush With Ice Cream Recipe
|Watermelon Slush With Ice Cream Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 cup Watermelon cubes (de-seeded)
- 3 to 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lime juice
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice-cream
How to make Watermelon Slush With Ice Cream:
- In a blender, blend the ice cubes until crushed properly.
- Next, add watermelon and blend to make a juice.
- Now, add pepper, sugar and lime juice. Blend well
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass until its 3/4 glass full.
- Next, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Now, add remaining slush mixture on the ice cream and serve immediately.