Whole Soya Bean Recipe
|Whole Soya Bean Recipe|
|Rating||7.5 / 10 (16 votes)|
- 500 gm Soya bean chunks
- 2 Onions ( finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 4 stalks Curry leaves
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Water
How to make Whole Soya Bean:
- Soak the Soya bean chunks in water for 15 min.
- Squeeze out the water and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a pressure cooker.
- Put mustard seeds and cumin seeds in the oil and let them splutter.
- Add onions and sauté, till they turn pink.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry, till the onions turn light brown.
- Add curry leaves and sauté for a while.
- Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala and salt. Stir.
- Once the raw smell goes, add 1/4 cup water and allow it to boil.
- When water starts to boil, add the soya bean chunks and mix well.
- Pressure cook it, upto 3 - 4 whistles.
- Whole Soya Bean is ready.