Winter Squash Recipe
|Winter Squash Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Squash (acorn, butternut or any other squash)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 1 tsp Cinnamon or Nutmeg
How to make Winter Squash:
- Cut the squash into two halves and place each half face down in a flat pan or a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn the two halves over such that they face up and dot these with butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle this with brown sugar and cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Bake until soft for 30 minutes.
- Each diner can scoop out the squash with a spoon if this is served with the shell.