If you are planning to throw a hip and happening New Year party, then it can never become legendry and truly rocking until you serve the most delightful drinks to your guests. New Year is one of those occasions when people love a no holds bar and drinks flow freely. For your party, you can buy drinks from stores; however, if you have that creative steak in you, then you can conjure up some spectacular alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic cocktails at home and make your guests feel truly special. Recipes of some of the most loved alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks that can be served at New Year's party are given below. They will definitely add an extra zing to your New Year's get-together.
Mulled Pomegranate Sipper
Drinks are an essential part of New Year celebrations. This article presents some superb recipes for homemade cocktails and drinks.
New Year Drinks
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) Cranberry-Apple Juice
- 2 cups unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2/3 cup Honey
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks (3 inches)
- 10 whole Cloves
- 2 tbsp grated Orange Peel
- Take a slow cooker of 5-qt. size and combine cranberry-apple juice, apple juice, pomegranate juice, honey, and orange juice together.
- Take cheesecloth of double thickness and place the cinnamon sticks, cloves and orange peel on it. Tie the corner of the cloth with a string so that its ingredients do not spill out.
- Place this bag in the slow cooker and let it simmer for ½ hour, while the lid is on.
- Once the process is over, discard the bag and pour the drink into serving glasses.
- ½ gallon cold Milk (divided)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp ground Spice Cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground Nutmeg
- Take a large bowl and put instant French vanilla pudding mix in it.
- Add ¾ cup milk and whisk the two until the mixture becomes absolutely smooth.
- Then, add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg to the mixture. Whisk further until they become a part of the concoction.
- Stir in the rest of the milk.
- Serve chilled.
- 8 cups unsweetened Apple Juice
- 2 cups unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Spice Cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground Cloves
- Place all the ingredients in a Dutch oven and bring them to a boil.
- Remove the lid and simmer the mixture on low heat, for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
- 1 can (6 ounce size) frozen Lemonade Concentrate (thawed)
- 1 large can unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1 bottle Rhine Wine
- 2 bottles extra dry Champagne
- Orange Slices (to garnish)
- Cherries (to garnish)
- Ice (as required)
- Before beginning the process of making this exquisite drink, make sure that all the ingredients are properly refrigerated and chilled, when brought in use.
- Pour lemonade, pineapple juice and wine in a punch bowl.
- Add a chunk of ice or ice ring to the mixture.
- Pour in the champagne and garnish it with a variety of fruits. If you desire, you can place the fruit in the ice ring as well.
- 2½ cups Orange Juice
- 1½ cups Tangerine Juice
- 1 bottle sparkling Apple Cider (chilled)
- ¼ cup Grenadine
- Take a colander and line it with cheesecloth.
- Strain orange juice and tangerine juice through the colander into a large bowl, to get rid of the fruit pulp.
- Take a large pitcher and combine the juices with apple cider.
- Pour ¾ cup of the concoction into each individual serving glass and gently pour 1½ tsp of grenadine into each glass.
- Your drink is ready to serve. However, make sure hat you do not to stir the grenadine before serving.
- 8 cups Guava Nectar
- 6 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup fresh Lime Juice
- 2 cups Coconut Cream
- 3 cups Malibu Rum
- Combine guava nectar, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, coconut cream, and Malibu rum in a large punch bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Fill punch glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the punch over the ice and top with tropical fruits or herbs.
- Your rum punch is ready to serve.