Agar And Young Coconut Jelly Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Aam+Lassi+Slush&rlz=1CAHPZX_enIN637IN637&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCQQsARqFQoTCPmZjr_26MYCFUNajgodEgYOcg&biw=1745&bih=591#tbm=isch&q=Agar+And+Young+Coconut+Jelly&imgrc=1k3SCmzF6vyDfM%3A
|Agar And Young Coconut Jelly Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 10g Agar Powder
- 50g Young Coconut Meat
- 150g Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- 500 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Agar And Young Coconut Jelly:
- For the Clear Part:
- Boil water in a pan and dissolve half the agar in it, stirring continuously.
- Mix in the sugar slowly even as you stir, till it dissolves.
- Cut the young coconut flesh into thin strips. Let the agar cool down and pour it into the moulds, before it begins to set and leave room on the top. Drop in pieces of young coconut.
- Place in the deep freeze so as to set quickly while you make the topping.
For the Topping
- Mix the agar powder with the coconut milk, sugar and salt and heat until dissolved.
- Top up the jelly moulds with this mixture.