Aloo Gobi Masala Recipe
|Aloo Gobi Masala Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||151 Minutes|
|Rating||6.7 / 10 (6 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||228|
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into 1-inch florets)
- 3 Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
How to make Aloo Gobi Masala:
- Cook the cauliflower in a microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Then cook the potatoes in a microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and then add the cumin seeds.
- When the cumin turns to golden brown add the onions and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir for another 4 minutes.
- Now add the cauliflower and potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle curry powder and salt and cook for 5 minutes.