Ambrosia Bavarian Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.cook13.com/r-29592-Chocolate_Cream_with_Semolina
|Ambrosia Bavarian Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 225 gms Pineapple (crushed and drained)
- 1 small box Orange Jello
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- 2 tbs Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 225 gms Cool Whip
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Ambrosia Bavarian:
- In a bowl, pour Jello, sugar and salt in boiling water.
- Add in orange juice and pineapple syrup.
- Refrigerate until it turns thick. Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in cool whip to well mixed, then fold in pineapple-coconut.
- Pour into medium bowl and chill.
- Ready to serve.