Arabian Macaroons Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chahrazedsarabiancookbook.blogspot.in/2011/01/mchouek-almond-spiky-macaroons.html
|Arabian Macaroons Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/3 cups Coconut
- 1 Egg (well beaten)
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dates (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
How to make Arabian Macaroons:
- Mix dates, walnuts, sugar, coconut and salt.
- Mix the coconut mixture well.
- Blend in egg-vanilla extract; and allow it to stand for five minutes.
- With the help of teaspoon, pour onto the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at the temperature of 350 degrees F for fifteen minutes.
- Remove at once from baking sheet.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.