Aval Upma Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2015/03/10/red-poha-upma-recipe-how-to-make-poha/
|Aval Upma Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup beaten Rice Flakes
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- A pinch of Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Small piece of Ginger (chopped)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Ghee
- ¼ cup Sev
How to make Aval Upma:
- Heat ghee in a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add oil and shallow fry onion, ginger, and cumin seeds.
- Stir in turmeric powder and rice flakes.
- Pour ½ cup water and salt, stirring continuously.
- Top with sev and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.