Baby Broccoli Recipe
|Baby Broccoli Recipe|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||47|
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (reduced-sodium)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (snipped)
- 2 tsp Lemon Peel (shredded finely)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper (crushed)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 pound Baby Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- Fresh Lemon Halves or Slices
How to make Baby Broccoli:
- Place a large skillet on fire and combine chicken broth, dill, lemon peel, olive oil, kosher salt, red pepper and black pepper.
- Boil the mixture and reduce heat.
- Cover the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add butter and baby broccoli to the mixture.
- Cover and cook again, on medium heat, for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli turns tender.
- Remove from heat and drain the broccoli, if required.
- Transfer the broccoli to a serving plate and garnish with fresh lemon halves.
- Serve hot.