Baby Broccoli Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/garlic-baby-broccoli/a8dfad0c-6067-46b9-ae02-4b5823d59bd1
|Baby Broccoli Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (reduced-sodium)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (snipped)
- 2 tsp Lemon Peel (shredded finely)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper (crushed)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 pound Baby Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- Fresh Lemon Halves or Slices
How to make Baby Broccoli:
- Place a large skillet on fire and combine chicken broth, dill, lemon peel, olive oil, kosher salt, red pepper and black pepper.
- Boil the mixture and reduce heat.
- Cover the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add butter and baby broccoli to the mixture.
- Cover and cook again, on medium heat, for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli turns tender.
- Remove from heat and drain the broccoli, if required.
- Transfer the broccoli to a serving plate and garnish with fresh lemon halves.
- Serve hot.