Badam Halwa Recipe
|Badam Halwa Recipe|
|Rating||9.0 / 10 (110 votes)|
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 2-1/2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Ghee
- 1 Pinch Saffron
How to make Badam Halwa:
- Soak almonds in a bowl with boiling water.
- Remove the skin of almonds and make fine paste by grinding them in a grinder.
- Boil sugar with one cup of water in a pan, till it turns into syrup.
- Add almond paste to the boiling syrup and mix it well.
- Dilute saffron in a little water and add to the syrup.
- Instantly mix one-cup ghee.
- As the above mixture turns paste-like, pour the remaining ghee gradually.
- A batter like mixture will be formed after sometime. Now remove it from the flame.
- Badam Halwa is ready to serve.