Badami Besan Ke Laddoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.apnafoodtv.com/2015/06/aata-sooji-ka-halwa.html
|Badami Besan Ke Laddoo Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 20-25 Almonds (crushed)
- 4 cups Gram Flour (Besan)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
How to make Badami Besan Ke Laddoo:
- In a wok (kadhai) heat ghee and add green cardamom powder to it.
- Add gram flour and roast it for at least 10 minutes till it gives out a nice aroma
- Shift the roasted gram flour into a bowl and add crushed almonds to it and mix well and allow it to cool.
- Add sugar to it and mix well.
- Take the mixture and roll out ladoos.
- Cool and serve, garnished with almond slices.