|Rating||8.9 / 10 (20 votes)|
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vanaspathi ghee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3 pinch of baking soda
- Oil for deep frying
- Sliced pista and almonds
- Grated dry coconuts
How to make Badhusha:
- Heat little ghee in a pan.
- Add pista and almonds. Fry until light golden colour.
- Pour this ghee into the flour.
- Add soda and little water. Make soft dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth for 15 minutes.
- Take water and sugar in a saucepan and boil it to make thick syrup.
- If the syrup becomes thick, add water and heat it again.
- Divide the dough and make small sized balls.
- Flatten slightly and make a hole in the center.
- Prepare all the badhushas.
- Heat oil over medium flame.
- Deep fry the badhushas until golden brown.
- Put them immediately into the sugar syrup for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Place them on a plate.
- Sprinkle fried nuts and grated dry coconut.
- baadusha is ready to serve.