Baked Chicken Paprika Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.savorsa.com/2010/03/marjories-baked-chicken/
|Baked Chicken Paprika Recipe|
||8 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Broiler-Fryer Chicken (cut in pieces)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
How to make Baked Chicken Paprika:
- Combine together salt, pepper, sugar and paprika. Set aside.
- Clean chicken by placing it under flowing water. Drain properly.
- Arrange chicken pieces on a buttered baking pan.
- Sprinkle with prepared paprika mixture.
- Bake at 400 degree F for 35 minutes. Turn pieces and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot.