Baked Shrimps Recipe
|Baked Shrimps Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 Cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dry sherry
How to make Baked Shrimps:
- Place shrimp in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Add butter, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, lemon juice, and sherry.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over shrimps.
- Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes, until shrimps become golden brown.
- Baked Shrimps are ready.