Banana Chips Recipe
|Banana Chips Recipe|
|Rating||8.6 / 10 (66 votes)|
- 5 Raw Bananas (peeled)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Banana Chips:
- Put the peeled bananas in salted iced water.
- Chop the bananas in water and add turmeric.
- Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out water completely.
- Transfer to a kitchen cloth to remove the moisture.
- Heat oil till it starts fuming.
- Deep-fry the slices till almost crisp. Add few slices at a time.
- Prepare paste of 1/2 tsp water and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Add this paste to oil. This will make the slices crispier.
- Repeat the procedure for remaining slices.
- Drain the chips on an absorbent paper.
- Cool and store them in an airtight container.