Bandaru Ladoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://top-img.com/e/easy-coconut-macaroons-recipe
|Bandaru Ladoo Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 250 g Bengal Gram Flour (Senaga Pindi)
- 250 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Oil, to fry
- 1 cup Water
- 50 g Cashew Nuts, fried in a tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp Ghee
How to make Bandaru Ladoo:
- Take a small pan and heat oil in it and add it to the Senaga Pindi.
- Mix it well with hand and prepare a dough using water (it should have the same consistency as puri dough).
- Place the disc with medium-size hole in the muruku press and fill it with dough, leaving space for the upper part of press.
- Heat the oil and carefully press the dough in the oil, to make spirals, making sure that the bottom of the press is away from the oil (about 2 inches). Do it carefully, so that the hot oil fumes do not reach your hand.
- Turn it over and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Drain the oil and repeat the process till the dough is over.
- Powder the prepared spirals in a blender and keep aside
- Now, take sugar and mix water in it, to make light syrup.
- Add powdered spirals, cardamom powder and fried cashew nuts in the sugar syrup and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and prepare lemon sized balls from the mixture, while applying a little ghee on the palm, so that it does not stick.
- Bandaru ladoos are ready to serve.