Basil Tea Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mygrandmasgarden.net/2014/06/24/basil-tea-recipe/
|Basil Tea Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1/2 cup Basil leaves (Tulsi leaves)
- 2 tsp Tea leaves
- 21/4 cup Water
- Sugar to taste
- Milk (as needed)
How to make Basil Tea:
- In a bowl bring water and basil leaves to boil.
- Lessen the heat and allow to brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Now mix the tea leaves and sugar as per taste.
- Bring to boil.
- Turn off the heat and strain it into cups and add milk as per your taste.