Blueberry Or Cherry Dessert Recipe
|Blueberry Or Cherry Dessert Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 21 oz cans Blueberry Pie Filling
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 36 Graham Crackers (Crushed)
- 16 oz packaged Frozen Whipped Topping (Thawed)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz packages Cream Cheese (Softened)
How to make Blueberry Or Cherry Dessert:
- Melt butter or margarine and add a cup of sugar and graham crackers. Press the mixture into 9x13 pan.
- Beat eggs along with cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the egg and cheese cream mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 325 degree for 15-20 min.
- Pour blueberry or cherry pie filling over the top of the baked dessert.
- Spread the nondairy whipped topping on top of the fruit and then refrigerate it until ready to serve.