Broccoli Knishes Recipe
|Broccoli Knishes Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Potato Starch
- 1/3 cup Matzo Meal
- 1/4-cup Egg Whites
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Broccoli Knishes:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and knead mashed potatoes, matzo meal, potato starch, onion, egg whites, pepper and salt to pliable dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls and flatten each into 3 inch circles.
- Divide the broccoli evenly into 6 parts and put one onto each circle; fold over, and press edges to seal.
- Generously coat a baking sheet with the cooking spray. Arrange the knishes in a single layer and place the baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes on each side.
- Broccoli Knishes are ready. Serve hot.