Broiled Chicken Slices Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2014/04/baked-chicken-breast-recipe/
|Broiled Chicken Slices Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound Chicken Breast (cubed)
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 large Scallion (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Sherry
- 3 Large Mushroom (chopped)
- 2 medium Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- Olive Oil (for frying)
How to make Broiled Chicken Slices:
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, sesame oil and sherry in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet and fry the chicken in it, until cooked.
- Add in peppers and mushrooms and fry, until done according to your taste.
- Serve with rice.