Brown Cinnamon Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ihealthu.com/healthy-recipe/Cinnamon-Brown-Rice-
|Brown Cinnamon Rice Recipe|
- 2 cups Brown Rice
- ½ cup Dried Currants (Kishmish)
- 1½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- ½ cup Almonds (chopped)
- 5 cups Water
- Sugar to taste
How to make Brown Cinnamon Rice:
- Boil water in a pan and add sugar to it.
- Add brown rice (washed) to the above and cook it over medium flame till rice turns tender.
- Keep it covered for 15 minutes, put off the flame.
- Add dried currants, almonds and grounded cinnamons to the rice. Stir it.
- Brown Cinnamon Rice is ready to serve.