Buckeye Cookies Recipe
|Buckeye Cookies Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Shortening
How to make Buckeye Cookies:
- You'll need wax paper, a double boiler, a cookie pan, and a medium bowl. In the medium size bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar (mixture will be stiff).
- Shape into balls and place on a pan covered with wax paper. Place into the refrigerator.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and shortening. Pour into bowl and dip balls with chocolate. Refrigerate for thirty minutes until chocolate is firm.