Burfi Rawa Sheera Recipe
Photo Credit: https://cuisineindia.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/maida-sujee-burfi-diwali-special-2/
|Burfi Rawa Sheera Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4-5 pieces Kalakand Burfi (crushed)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Semolina (suji)
- 5-6 Almonds (slivered)
- 5-6 Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 5-6 Raisins
- A few strands of Saffron (kesar)
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
How to make Burfi Rawa Sheera:
- Dissolve the saffron in a tablespoon of milk.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat the ghee and fry almonds, cashew nuts and raisins and set aside.
- In the same wok, roast semolina till golden brown.
- In a separate pan, heat milk with a cup of water and bring it to boil. Add it to roasted semolina and cook till semolina separates.
- Add the saffron, sugar and green cardamom powder to it and cook till water evaporates.
- Now add the crushed kalakand burfi to it and cook on low flame for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fried almonds, cashewnuts, and raisins.
- Serve hot.