Butter Beans Salad Recipe
|Butter Beans Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 500 g Butter Beans (soaked overnight)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- ½ cup Oil
- 1-2 Lemons (juiced)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Butter Beans Salad:
- Rinse butter beans and boil them in salted water until soft.
- Drain them and transfer into a salad bowl.
- Boil the onions until tender and mix with the boiled beans.
- Drizzle oil and lemon juice over the beans. Toss to mix the contents well.
- Serve and enjoy yummy and healthy butter beans salad.