Cabbage Poriyal Recipe
Photo Credit: https://paapukitchen.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/cabbage-poriyal/
|Cabbage Poriyal Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (12 votes)|
- 2 Cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 Dry red chillies, broken
- 1 Green chilli, slit
- 8 to 10 Curry leaves
- 1/4 Cup fresh coconut, grated
- A pinch turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Cabbage Poriyal:
- Take a frying pan and heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal. Let the seeds crackle.
- Add green chilli, dry red chillies, curry leaves and turmeric powder.
- Stir the mixture for few seconds.
- Add cabbage, salt and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook over medium heat until the cabbage is tender.
- Mix grated coconut with it and serve hot.