Caramel Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/caramel-brownies/4429
|Caramel Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 13 oz. Caramels (individually wrapped), unwrapped
- 18.25 oz. German Chocolate Cake Mix, with pudding
- 1/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- ¾ cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
How to make Caramel Brownies:
- Prepare oven by preheating to 350 deg F (175 deg C)
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix melted butter and mix in milk and the cake mix.
- Add pecans to the batter, mix well and bake for 8 to 10 minutes
- Mix evaporated milk and caramel in a saucepan and place over medium flame. Cook, stirring well, until caramel has melted and it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on the top.
- Put in oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once cooled down, cut and serve.