Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/carrot-orange-ginger-soup.html
|Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||7 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 450gms (1lbs/16oz) Carrots
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup (250 ml) Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup (125ml) Cream (fresh)
- 3 tbsp Cilantro Leaves (Coriander Leaves)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
How to make Carrot and Orange Soup:
- Peel and heat carrots in a large saucepan half filled with water.
- Squeeze oranges and cut onion.
- When carrots are done, mix them with onion, cilantro leaves, orange juice and chicken/vegetable stock.
- Add salt, pepper and cream to the mixture.
- Leave in fridge for 30 min if you would like to enjoy it cold or heat slowly if you are in a mood to have warm soup.
Decorate with cilantro leaves before serving