Cauliflower Chili Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.spicychilly.com/2011/03/easy-cauliflower-stir-fry-without.html
|Cauliflower Chili Fry Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 cup Cauliflower (diced)
- 3 tsp Curd
- 2 Green Chilies
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- Red Chili Powder (to season)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Cauliflower Chili Fry:
- Mix all the ingredients listed for batter, to make a thick paste.
- Add cauliflower to this paste, mix well and deep fry the florets. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and light fry the curry leaves. Add in green chilies and curd.
- Then, add cauliflower, mix well, and serve.