Chicken Croquettes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.flanboyanteats.com/cooking_recipes/the-best-fried-anything/
|Chicken Croquettes Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Onion (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Chicken Soup (condensed cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Meat (finely chopped) (cooked)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Dry Bread Crumbs (Italian-style)
- 2 tbsp Celery (minced)
- 1/8 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs (for rolling) (Italian-style)
How to make Chicken Croquettes:
- Put bread crumbs, celery, chicken soup, chicken, onion, poultry seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 6 croquettes.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Take out the croquettes from refrigerator and roll in additional bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet and melt shortening.
- Put the croquettes into the shortening and fry it until it becomes brown.
- Take another pan and mix the remaining soup, milk and poultry seasoning.
- Heat over low and stir occasionally.
- Pour the above mixture into the croquettes.
Serve sauce over croquettes.